Sunday, April 25, 2010

going curly



Last week I experimented with curling the girls hair the old fashioned way. I wrapped their wet hair in rags. I learned how to do it online at http://www.piggiesnponies.blogspot.com/ When I unwrapped them in the morning, whoa! really really really curly! Noelle kinda freaked out a bit. She started crying saying that she didn't want scrunckly hair (She makes up fun words a lot lately). Lizzy reassured her that it was okay and that her hair was "Mya hair." Mya is their friend who naturally has beautiful curls. It looked so cute in piggy tails and still had plenty of curl the next day too.

Lizzy wiped dirt on her face and gave herself a unibrow. She was trying to wipe dirt off her face after helping me in the garden but only managed to add more dirt. funny girl.

4 comments:

Krystal said...

Haha! Too cute! LOVE the Unibrow!

Leslie said...

That so funny that they related their hair with Mya...super cute!

Lindsay said...

That reminds me of Ema and Ell Bell a few years ago, love you!
Aunt Lindsay

Lisa Weight said...

My mom used to do that to my hair. I think the curls look adorable. Thanks for posting the pictures!