Unless Jed doesn't mind looking like my favorite lumber-jack, clay-mation, Christmas character... I vote yes. http://builttobe.typepad.com/photos/screenfoto/img_0179.jpg
Well, you are a little furry there big brother, but you look nice. The question that matters is: Will Melissa kiss you while you r wearing that muff around? If she will, then I say, wear your bodily hair however makes your heart sing. If the bear look makes her run- quick and shave.
8 comments:
Unless Jed doesn't mind looking like my favorite lumber-jack, clay-mation, Christmas character... I vote yes. http://builttobe.typepad.com/photos/screenfoto/img_0179.jpg
Off with the beard!!!!
On behalf of the wives who hate beards and long ugly hair, we say GET RID OF THE HAIR!
I love you son but I vote to do away with the beard. Me and mom think you look much better clean shaven.
i say no let the beard grow jake
Well, you are a little furry there big brother, but you look nice. The question that matters is: Will Melissa kiss you while you r wearing that muff around? If she will, then I say, wear your bodily hair however makes your heart sing. If the bear look makes her run- quick and shave.
:) Sis
I say Jed is way too good-looking to cover up his face with a beard.
Stay Strong! Every man deserves to grow a beard! --Matt
Post a Comment