I got a chance to go to Manito park with Noelle. She dressed herself in her usual princess atire and seemed to turn heads wherever she went. What a cutie. We walked around all the gardens, saw the fish in the pond and smelled most of the roses.
Meanwhile, Jed went to REI with Liz. She had a fun time with her daddy who bought her a little eagle doll. Come to find out this eagle has quite the distintive cry when you squeeze it. We found that out the hard way when Liz brought it to church and all of the sudden the chapel was filled eagle calls.
4 comments:
Beautiful photos, Melissa!!! I didn't hear that eagle in the chapel with all the other kids crying!
Noey! I love your outfit! So classy! And Liz, haha you little Eagle talker you! :)
Noelle looks so pretty, the pics look like they belong in a wedding magazine!
I love the shot of Noey running in the beautiful garden.
Post a Comment