I took these photos along the Palouse Hwy about 20 minutes from my house. I've been anxious to take some photos of my kids here for a while. I wanted to get some pictures of my new textile creations. I have been sewing away on my new serger and made the grey dress...then the skirt for Noelle and then the dress for Lizzy. I am learning as I go but seem to be making fewer mistakes as I learn how to follow the directions on the patterns. It helps to use a pattern too.
7 comments:
Wow! You ladies look STUNNING! Great job on the sewing Melis!
Your beautiful Melissa and more talented than most people I know. Did you use a tripod for your pictures? You look amazing! Jed is a lucky man!
Take care
These girls get cuter everyday. I think my favorite of all these gorgeous pics is the one "hugging in the wheatfield." You are amazing, Melissa...how do you find the time to do all that you do..love you.
Those are the sweetest pictures, and I am doubly impressed at the dresses= that is so awesome!
Love,
Lindsay
I'm impressed. Can I put in my order for a new dress? :) Did you use your flexible tripod to capture these cool shots? Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Melissa...you truly ROCK!!!!
Very nice photos! Love the outfits! I'm loving sewing too, except my talents are not as fine-tuned as yours yet :)
Post a Comment