Friday, December 10, 2010

4




The girls celebrated their golden birthday with the wildest Weight party yet. I think it comes with the age. We had a great time at the butterfly birthday complete with butterly cupcakes and a homemade butterfly pinata. The pinata turned out to be a little stronger than I thought so I ended up poking a few holes in it to get it to crack. Oh and I guess I should mention the butterflys hanging from the ceiling and light in the dining room. The girls got some terriffic gifts. Elizabeth is still carrying around a bag with all of her presents in it and keeps begging me to let her bring it to school for show and tell.
We had a really fun time and at the end of the day we were all exhausted from partying. It really does not feel like 4 years has gone by. My babies are growing up into beautiful little girls. Happy Birthay Noelle and Elizabeth, you never cease to amaze us!

4 comments:

Krystal said...

I can't believe they're 4 already! Your party decorations were beautiful! And your girls are beautiful too. Happy Birthday!

Leslie said...

The party was so much fun...and the decoration were awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

you are just so clever. i love it. see you nexr mon. even my eye doctor hopes you chose fbks.

love grandma m

Lisa Weight said...

I wish I could have been at the Butterfly Ball! It looks like all the little butterflies had a blast - and the girls, too. Love you all!