yes, that's right the tree is set up on the x axis instead of the y axis.
"Who me?"
Yes, you, Indy! I see those guilty eyes. It doesn't help your case that I caught you with an ornament in your mouth too.
Now, lets get back to our pre-holiday cheer. Lots of frolicing about the tree, playing with dad's new christmas present that he bought himself and gave himself before Christmas*. (*nuff said)
5 comments:
We're so excited for you to come! We're getting the house all decorated for the girls. (And you and Jed of course!)
Poor Tree...but the rest of the photos are so cute!
jed o my word that is the worst stash ever pls loose it it is not cool i love u but its gota go if u wona look straight.
uncle jake
I love all the photos, Melissa. As ever, you are the bestest party giver. The girls looks so darling in their red dresses, and I love the family photo. Merry Christmas to you also.
Merry Christmas dear ones! You all look wonderful. Okay, maybe not the mustache... :)
Post a Comment