Oh, they're all so beautiful! We love you guys so much! Happy 30th Melis. I wish we lived closer together. Your amazing parties are one of the things I miss about you
I'm finally getting caught up with reading your fun blog, Melissa. Great photos of Washington, D.C., your before and after home improvements, and the fun party. You're the number 1 party giver. Thanks for keeping us posted. Love, Grandma C.
4 comments:
Oh, they're all so beautiful! We love you guys so much! Happy 30th Melis. I wish we lived closer together. Your amazing parties are one of the things I miss about you
:)
Love,
Linds
Cute, cute, snuggle bugs!
awwwwwwww....so sweet
I'm finally getting caught up with reading your fun blog, Melissa. Great photos of Washington, D.C., your before and after home improvements, and the fun party. You're the number 1 party giver. Thanks for keeping us posted. Love, Grandma C.
Post a Comment