
.

Here are a few pictures from the tulip festival.....too bad someone forgot to tell the tulips about it. Sometimes things don't go as planned and this was one of those things. I had envisioned taking some great photos of my sweet girls tip-toeing through the tulips. The reality was I was snapping quick shots of my wet and cold kids romping through the mud in front of one of the only flower patches we could find without a "no trespassing sign." This was done in between bursts of torrential rain and hail storms.
This year has been colder than normal so most of the tulips are yet to bloom. We did get some pretty views of the daffodils though. I love the picture of Noelle grimacing, it pretty much describes our morning perfectly.
The weather did not stop us from enjoying our time with "grandma Leen", we are looking forward to seeing her more this summer.
6 comments:
the daffodils, the girls, you and mom all do look beautiful! Pretty yellow dresses too!
They look so BEAUTIFUL...I LOVE them in YELLOW!!!! Great job MELISSA!!!
You still got some amazing pictures! Love all the updates! You are so talented in so many different ways...maybe that could be on my to do list for my 30's, try to choose one of Melissa's talents and become good at doing it:). We are sure going to miss you guys.
Love the mom, love the Gramma 'Lene, Love the girls.... love all of it!
Your photos are breathtaking, Melissa. I agree..you are incredibly talented. I love the photos of my "great" little twin dolls in their yellow dresses.
You captured the girls and the flowers beautifully. Lucky Gramma 'Leen!
Post a Comment