So I decided to do a spring mantle to trick myself into thinking it is spring even if we got snow this week. True to form, I didn't spend much money on this one and mostly used what I had already.
The book wreath-took foooooooooooooooooreeeevvvvvverrrrrrr but turned out cute and have had it up for a while I don't think I have it on the blog yet.
eggs- made them last year out of blown eggs after I saw some like it for sale for an outrageous price at pottery barn. Then I stacked them over brown scrapbook paper cut into little strips to look kinda like a nest. The cheese dish cover is a thrift store find last year.
The little birdies- the big purchase a buck a piece at the dollar store and I painted over them
The branches- in a vase I got for my birthday and found the branches in a parking lot near the hospital. I wish I had one of these trees in my yard. I figure the place wouldn't mind if I did some pruning free of charge.
3 comments:
I LOVE the wreath!!!
Me too!!!
Directions for the book wreath, please? Love it!
Post a Comment