Pictures from our Alaskan adventures this summer.
Jed and I went dipnetting for our ten year anniversary. What else would two alaskans do for their aniversary besides jump in the ocean with big nets and haul in large amounts of salmon against the tide? It is hard to believe it has been 10 years but it has been great and I'm glad I have my handsome adventurer by my side.
No summer would be complete without hiking a few trails too. The girls loved playing with their cousin Liam and we went to arctic valley and thunderbird falls amongst other places.
We also enjoyed watching my sister Danielle finish the Crow Pass Crossing. A crazy mountain marathon that requires crossing a glacial fed river. My sister did awesome and passed up a lot of the men in the race. Truly amazing and it was fun to cheer for her at the finish line.
1 comment:
Good for you!!!!
Post a Comment