.....so to see the entire family smiling with her wigs and then thowing them in the air like graduation caps ( this looks like it is raining rodents), I'm pretty sure she couldn't help but chuckle from heaven.
Friday, September 23, 2011
The Wig party
So after my grandmother passed away we started to count how many wigs she had collected. Turns out she had enough for everyone in our not-s0-small family to have one and take a few pictures. Now I know some of you may be thinking...how disrepectful....but you would have had to known my grandma and her sense of fun and humor, she would have laughed her head off during this photo shoot. I know this because I had taken this photo with my girls years before and she had laughed and laughed...
.....so to see the entire family smiling with her wigs and then thowing them in the air like graduation caps ( this looks like it is raining rodents), I'm pretty sure she couldn't help but chuckle from heaven.

.....so to see the entire family smiling with her wigs and then thowing them in the air like graduation caps ( this looks like it is raining rodents), I'm pretty sure she couldn't help but chuckle from heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOVE it!
Marilyn always looked great but I had no idea she had so many wigs. She was a fun loving person.
what a good lookin' family! Just resist the harry-chested Justin.
This is so fun!!!!!
Post a Comment