As 2012 came to a close I could not help but reflect on what a wonderful year it was for our family. I think 2012 was the year of adventures. By far, we traveled more miles than we had ever before. We were spoiled to enjoy a trips to Maui, San Diego Disneyland, Kenai, Eagle River and Jamaica. I was going to try to rank order our fun things for the year and found I could not do it because each was so fun in different ways. Watching my kids experience Disneyland for the first time was definitely a highlight of the year. We also loved hanging out it Maui and swimming with the dolphins. We loved seeing family at Justin's wedding at the Weight family reunions.
Our family has been so blessed this year. We both have jobs that we enjoy. In an economy such as this to both have employment, let alone something that you like, seems to be a huge blessing that we cannot take for granted. We are happy for a home to stay in and now that the downstairs remodel is almost finished it seems like this place is feeling more and more like home. We have all been in pretty good health aside from little colds here and there. We have been blessed with our knowledge of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and able to help serve in callings in the church. We are grateful to have a wonderful family. Our kids have so many people that love them, which I think is a key ingredient to awesome kids. Speaking of awesome kids, Elizabeth and Noelle, still remain the beacons of joy in our life. They have started school and it has been fascinating to watch them learn to read and discover more about the world around them. They make us smile everyday.
As far as years go, I don't think that 2012 could have been any better. We are so lucky.
Life is Good.
No comments:
Post a Comment