Wednesday, January 02, 2013
What a Merry Christmas
We had a fantastic Christmas this year. We were blessed to have Grandma Lene and Grandpa Richard come up to visit along with Grandpa Dale Uncle Jake, Uncle Nin and Aunt Brittany in addition to the normal Fairbanks family crew. It was great just hanging out around family. We had a few big family dinners and enjoyed good food, a little too good since my clothes seem to fitting a little tighter now. Elizabeth and Noelle got some fun toys to play with. They have been carrying around their barbie popstar dolls, playing guitar and zipping around on their pink Razor scooters. Sometime I wish Christmas could last forever. I am always a little sad when I have to take down the decorations and when everyone goes home but it is always fun while it lasts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
thanks for the Christmas glimpse. your house looked so pretty!
We missed seeing the excited Christmas faces! So glad you had an awesome holiday.
Post a Comment