Liz wearing my sunglasses, shortly before she left them on floor to be stepped on.
Proof my girls hair can be pretty and cute. It just doesn't stay in place for more than an hour.
What do you wear for lunch on Saturday? Here is Noey in a ballerina dress up dress, beads wrapped around your head and neck (Children, don't try this at home) and a headpiece made out of stinging my earrings together.
Looks like Noelle got a hold of the camera again.
The whining face, which this blog would not be accurate if I did not include a few shots of this all too familiar expression around our house.
3 comments:
Your girls are beautiful. Good job with the flowered up-do! I thought as a mom I'd spend more time be doing hair and braiding but I have yet to pick up those 'mom skills.' The big glasses look glam on Liz. Congrats on the lost tooth- that tooth-less picture is priceless.
I love those faces... Every one of them! I hope to see them in person, soon. Love you all.
Post a Comment