Tuesday, February 17, 2009

rice is nice

I just tried out this rice pudding recipe and it is delicious!
Another great thing about it is that it is made with ingredients I always have so no special trips to the store. My kids liked it too which is a plus.



http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Creamy-Rice-Pudding/Detail.aspx

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

So what esactly is rice pudding? I don't think I've ever had it, and it never sounded that good. But, if the twins are willing, maybe I'll have to give it a whirl.. :)

Love ya!
linds

grandma jeannine said...

I looked at the recipe, and it does look great. I'm just about through with my first week of the SouthBeach diet, and I am so incredibly proud of myself for sticking with it this far. Phase I of the program has no carbs. It really works for me, but it's hard to stick with it at first. At any rate when I get to Phase 3, I intend to try this pudding. Thanks for sharing. Love you.

2cooltwins said...

Yes, this is definately NOT carb free! I am a carbaholic and can't resist things like yummy cookies and rice pudding.

Lindsay, I can't believe you have never had rice pudding. I guess it is kind of an old fashioned thing but I think it is a yummy way to use up left over rice.